Payment Processing through Bitcashier
- Adoption of cryptocurrencies, by both businesses and individuals, is on the rise
- In the USA alone, there are over 2300 major businesses accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- More and more consumers are embracing cryptocurrencies and they want to be able to use them as hassle-free as possible
Accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, gain new customers, and avoid the cost of high fees and chargebacks.
From setup to settlement, Bitcashier makes accepting these payments easy.
Simple pricing for all businesses 0.85% transaction fee
Daily settlements done your way
Get settled in your local currency, cryptocurrency, or any combination of the two.
Unlimited monthly transactions
Best price execution
Bitcashier uses a developer-friendly sandbox, plugins, and libraries to speed up the integration processes
Your Bitcashier payments, deposited directly into your bank account.
- Settlement payments for Bitcashier merchants happen automatically, every business day.
- Bitcashier will collect and deposit all payments processed from the previous business day directly to your bank or cryptocurrency wallet, according to your settlement preferences.
- We protect merchants on our platform by maintaining enterprise-level legal and compliance standards.
- Tiered processing limits apply based on verification level; these limits can be raised through compliance verification.
Once a settlement payment has been issued, funds will appear in your bank account after one business day